February 10, 2020
- Put the words of the week in ABC order
Spelling words of the week
- Workbook pages 411-412
- Scholastic book orders are due no later than 6:00 P.M. today.
- We will celebrate the 100th day of school on Friday
- I will provide a snack for the 100th day of school. Therefore, your child does not need to bring in a snack.
- We will celebrate Valentine’s Day on Friday. If you would like to, you can send in light refreshments.
- I will be assigning a packet for the winter break.
- Check the 100th day of school project instructions
In the lab, First Grade created models of many things. Here is a model of a tray.
First Grade enjoys their “Reading Buddy” time. This is the time where they practice their reading fluency and support each other in their reading abilities.
Blended Learning is really important in the class. Students enjoy every activity and look forward to using the i-Pads as a resource to improve their skills.
In January, we honor Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. We created booklets and enjoyed learning about the influence that Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. had in the United States of America.
Favorite Book Character Day
Some of the first grade students dressed up as their favorite book character Below, there are some pictures of that day.
During Catholic Schools Week, First Grade got together with their sixth grade buddies, read stories, and created their buddy books.
First Grade had their pajama day. They were very comfy and warm in their pajamas!