Hello Nursery B,
Though this year is a bit different, we are going to have a happy and fun learning time together.
Please stay safe, wash your hands with soap for 20 seconds, use hand sanitizer often and wear a mask to protect yourself and others.
We cannot wait to meet you!
Miss Cathy and Miss Kelly 😀
If you have any questions or concerns,
please contact me via…
(1) Send a note in your child’s folder.
(2) Call the school office at (718) 426-4963.
(3) Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org (I will check my emails during school hours 8:00 am-3:00 pm)
To order from Scholastic Book Clubs, you may :
(1) Return the flyer’s order form to your teacher by the due date.
(2) Go online https://clubs.scholastic.com Our class activation code is 1P8I5.
The online orders are processed at the same time as the “paper” orders.
Thank you for ordering books and supporting our classroom library.
We are happy to celebrate birthdays in class. There are _ children in our class. Please notify the teacher a week in advance and, on the day of, you may send in party napkins and a small dessert treat for each child. Invitations and goody bags will only be distributed if every child in our class is included.
Sign of the Cross
In the name of the Father, and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit. Amen!
Thank you God for a brand new day.
I will enjoy your world today. Amen!
Prayer before we eat.
Thank you God for the food we eat.
Thank you God for the friends we meet.
Thank you God for the birds that sing.
Thank you God for everything. Amen!
Before we end our busy day,
We bow our heads and we pray.
Thank you God for a good day. Amen